summitrtw.com, summitrtw, maine, worker, workers, compensation, short term disability, nurse, field, case management, case, service, medical, file, review, health care, summit case management, services, clinical, file review, translation, legal, causation, portland, maine, new england, care, care plan, telephonic, case management
Summit Case Management Services provides Medicare Compliance Services to Self-Insured entities, Insurance Carriers, Attorneys, Third Party Administrator’s, and Structured Settlement Brokers.
Our Nurse Case Managers understand that we are producing Medicare Set Asides for the purpose of claim settlement and value that each case is unique.
SCMS standard operating procedure is to address the individual aspects of each case with thorough analysis and attention to detail. The end product is an accurate and defensible document written by a certified Registered Nurse with medical, Workers’ Compensation, and Medicare expertise.
Medicare Set Aside (MSA) Services include:
- Legal Review Written by certified Registered Nurses
- MSA’s Prepared in Accordance with CMS Guidelines
- Comprehensive Prescription Drug Component by Pharmacists (Includes Off Label Review)
- Social Security & Medicare Verification
- Conditional Payment Research
- Comprehensive Financial Analysis
- Structured Settlement Funding Parameters
- Claim Settlement Allocation
- Coordination of Benefits Contractor (COBC) Notification
For more information on our Medicare set aside services (MSA), contact us online (email) or give us a call at (207) 797-7771. Competitive flat rate pricing is available.
Call us today (207) 797-7771
Summit Case Management Services, LLC