summitrtw.com, summitrtw, maine, worker, workers, compensation, short term disability, nurse, field, case management, case, service, medical, file, review, health care, summit case management, services, clinical, file review, translation, legal, causation, portland, maine, new england, care, care plan, telephonic, case management
Our services enable employers to integrate Workers' Compensation into a single actionable and manageable program checkup. We assess the medical and vocational components of injured clients work environment including determination of appropriate level of care and utilization of services, concurrent and retrospective review, with a strong focus on quality and cost effectiveness. Summit Nurse Case Managers are knowledgeable in the workers' compensation laws of states we service and are able to proactively manage client medical care and return to work within these specific statutory constraints.
Our standard service includes:
- Assessing and analyzing injured clients medical and/or vocational status
- Developing viable and realistic care plans
- Coordinating healthcare services
- Meeting clients in their homes, job sites, physician's or physical therapist's office
- Monitoring clients progress toward desired outcomes
- Communicating regularly in-person and telephonically with clients, employers, medical providers, attorneys, and insurance companies
- Evaluating outcome of client care
- Reporting and other required documentation of all casework activities
Call us today (207) 797-7771
Summit Case Management Services, Inc.